Dear Beautiful Woman,
Do you have this longing to spend quality time with other women, connect, create and courageously express yourself? Do you need a break from the stress of everyday life: to stop and immerse yourself in your inner world, surrounded by the safety of the Women’s Circle? To breathe, get inspired, enjoy yourself and feed your Soul?
Writing poems is a great way to start your creative journey.
When you learn how to tap into your emotions and entwine them with your imagination, it is not as daunting as you may think it is.
Primal Poetry Women’s Circle Workshop – The MOON will give you the tools to do so in a safe space of Women’s Circle.
During the Circle Workshop, you will:
- sit in a circle with like-minded women
- relax during guided meditations
- get grounded in shamanic drumming
- stir your imagination during sound visualisations
- be guided by the Full Moon in Gemini energies
- have the opportunity to release emotions, thoughts, ideas
- have fun with words
- be creative
- write w poem
What is Primal Poetry Women’s Circle Workshop?
- Primal Poetry is a way of unlocking a poetic expression to communicate one’s emotions, thoughts, worries, hopes, amazements, or gratitude in the form of a poem or short poetic text.
- The focus is not on the technicality of the poem. Instead, it is on the free flow of what you feel in that moment without the restriction of poetry known from school, without judgement or expectations.
- Primal poetry is about enjoying the process of creating in tune with your Soul.
- The crucial part of Primal Poetry is relaxation which allows you to slow down, be kind to yourself, and connect with your creativity (which everyone has, but some have yet to find it).
- The workshop has the form of a Women’s Circle to create a safe space in which you can explore your creativity, let yourself be poetic, feel a part of the community, share what is present for you and find out you are creative—all without judgement.
- Some healing may happen when women gather together and create.
What is Primal Poetry Women’s Circle not?
- It is not a poetry class where you analyze poems, learn about poets, etc.
- It is not a writing workshop where you learn writing strategies.
- It is not group therapy.
The Primal Poetry Women’s Circle Workshop – the MOON will occur monthly around the Full Moon. The focus each month will be on different aspects of the Moon. It is not a series, though; you can book just one.
- Saturday 3rd December 2022
- What time?
- 7 pm to 9.30 pm
- Google Meet – I will send you the link once you have booked.
- How much?
- 6 spaces
- How to book?
- Please email me with your details email@example.com and make a payment paypal.me/birkiverse
What did others say about the Primal
Poetry Women’s Circle Workshop?
“I enjoy reading poetry but had minimal experience of writing poetry. I was initially a little apprehensive about putting thoughts down on paper. I did find it extremely enjoyable – going with the flow encouraged by Monika and the other group member. I was pleasantly surprised and proud of what I created. It has inspired me to participate in future circles and to pursue poetry writing further at home.” Yvonne
“To be very honest, I felt a little nervous about poetry prior to our get togehter, but I didn’t have to worry at all. Monika gently led the way and made us all feel relaxed in an engaging and enjoyable way. It was perfect for those like me with less poetry familiarity. Monika gave us a gentle introduction to how poetry works and how to approach discussing the poems. I felt more confident with poetry by the end of our session and can’t wait to engage in future sessions.” Karen
“I am someone that can’t really get my words out, especially when it is about me and my thoughts. I think I was a bit scared of writing poetry. But after my experience with Monika I came out with a beautiful poem that meant something to me and I wrote it! Monika guided me in such a wonderful way that I felt empowered to look at poetry in a new way and I found myself enjoying writing. I didn’t feel anywhere as scared of poetry as I was and felt like I learnt a new skill as well.” Emilie
LET YOURSELF BE POETIC